Financial and property disputes among separating cohabiting couples – an update of the essentials you need to know
June 18 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm£84
Family Matters will be joined by Bank House Chambers for this half day event.
Developed for family mediators and legal professionals, the event will cover the following components.
• property ownership [home and investment property]
• who owns what possessions
• other assets
• how are debts treated
• additional financial provision
• schedule 1 of the children’s act
• separating co-habiting couples at the same time as divorce
• cohabitation case law and the law’s treatment of cohabitants
2pm to 5pm on Thursday 18th June 2020
£70 plus VAT [incl. refreshments].
3 CPD points / 3 SRA
The event will take place at The Danum Mercure – Doncaster
Book Your Place Here