Financial and property disputes among separating cohabiting couples – an update of the essentials you need to know
November 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm£84
Date to be confirmed: 2pm to 4.30pm
Family Matters will be joined by Bank House Chambers for this half day event.
Developed for family mediators and legal professionals, the event will cover the following components.
• property ownership [home and investment property]
• who owns what possessions
• other assets
• how are debts treated
• additional financial provision
• schedule 1 of the children’s act
• separating co-habiting couples at the same time as divorce
• cohabitation case law and the law’s treatment of cohabitants
£70 plus VAT [incl. refreshments].
3 CPD points / 3 SRA
The event will take place at The Danum Mercure – Doncaster
Book Your Place Here